Wednesday 5 January 2011

Be creative, mix the coffee by yourself!

Last week, as I'm tiring to order the "common" coffee from the menu,
I found this, a very special name that I never heard before.

Bicerin.


From the description of the menu, I found that it's a traditional drink from Torino which contains Espresso coffee, Florentine drinking Chocolate and cream. So I made my decision and order it as I love Espresso and Chocolate.
It's served in a 3 small jugs with an empty coffee cup, and the waiter told me to mix it all by myself.
As you can see the image as below, the 3 small jugs are Espresso coffee, melted Chocolate and cream.


Wow! So this is a cup of my own coffee, as I mix it all the ingredients with the portion that I prefer all by myself.
What an interesting cup of coffee!

As I don't really like coffee which taste too sweet, so I'm just be creative and pour the half jug of chocolate instead of put all of it. The result comes out that, the taste is so amazing! And I love the texture of the coffee with different layer of taste. Please have a try and mix your own Bicerin coffee, as the taste can be different every each time you mix it.

At last, Don't forget to comment us something if you like the post.

Do you Tweet? Follow What's your cuppa on Twitter
Are you on Facebook? "Like" What's your cuppa

No comments:

Post a Comment